Thursday, October 13, 2016
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Athletes Day Survey Results 2016
What sports would you like to compete in? (circle as many as you want)
· basketball 23
· relays 11
· softball throw 22
· frisbee throw 13
· horseshoes 18
· football toss 12
· standing long jump 11
Do you prefer morning or afternoon for Athlete’s Day?(circle one)
· morning 21
· afternoon 5
Would you like to have competition, different games or both?(circle one)
· competition 3
· different games 3
· both 19
Would you like to see health and safety booths at Athlete’s Day along with competing/games?
· Yes 23
· No 7
Please put any additional comments that would be helpful to us to make Athlete’s Day better?
- “I like coming to Athlete’s Day”
Monday, August 15, 2016
Friday, August 12, 2016
GRANT CYCLE IS NOW OPEN:
The FY2017 Grant Cycle is now open and ready to accept applications! Marion County Services wants to support you in your needs. Grant applications are now available at mcsdd.com. Eligible individuals and providers are able to complete the application and submit it to the administrative offices at 12 Northport Plaza in Hannibal, MO.
All applicants should be aware that funds are limited and the competition is great so please take the time to review the funding policy and procedure manual located with the application to determine if you are eligible for funding. Take the first step and visit our website at mcsdd.com and download the necessary grant document to determine if you are eligible for a Marion County Services grant.
Grant cycle starts August 1st and will end October 14th.
Title VI Plan:
Marion County Services is opening up their Title VI for public comment starting August 15th through September 15th. If you have questions, concerns and comments related to our Title VI Plan please submit. Our organization strives to do the following:
- · Ensure that the level and quality of transportation service is provided without regard to race, color, national origin, age, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, carrier status, or low income status.
- · Identify and address, as appropriate, disproportionally high and adverse effects of programs and activities on minority population sand low-income populations.
- · Promote the full and fair participation of all affected Title VI populations in transportation decision making.
- · Prevent the denial, reduction, or delay in benefits related to programs and activities that benefit minority populations or low-income populations.
- · Ensure meaningful access to programs and activities by persons with Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
With your help we can implement new ideas and provide services for a better tomorrow!
Please submit comments in the following ways:
- · Through the website at www.mcsdd.com
- · Contacting Ryan Freeman, Marketing Manager, (573) 248-1077 Ext. 109
- · Mailing your comments:
o Marion County Services
o Attn: Ryan Freeman
o 12 Northport Plaza
o Hannibal, MO 63401