Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Monday, October 12, 2015
Read all the latest and greatest
Marion County Services happenings!
Ready to dive in?
Here you go: MCSDD's Facebook page !
Thursday, October 1, 2015
UNFORTUANTELY, DUE TO LACK OF RESPONSE,
MARION COUNTY SERVICES'
2015 BUILDING BRIDGES GOLF TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN CANCELED.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID OR DONATED, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE AT 573-248-1077 FOR A REFUND, THANK YOU. WE LOOK FORWARD TO CONTINUING TO PROVIDE THE SAME EXCELLENT SERVICES FOR MARION COUNTY'S DEVELOPMENTALLY DISABLED INDIVIDUALS.
-MCSDD Golf Tournament Committee
Friday, August 28, 2015
Sept 25th at 12 Northport Plaza from 10a-12
*must have completed guardian consent form
Fluoride Varnish – A Smile Saver
What is fluoride varnish?
· It is fluoride in a resin or polyurethane base (varnish)
How is it applied?
· It is painted on the teeth with a small disposable brush
Why is it used?
· It is used to prevent cavities & even reverse the damage of an area of a tooth where a cavity is just beginning to form
Who should get fluoride varnish?
· Anyone who is at risk for getting tooth decay. Some risk factors for tooth decay are:
1. Has had tooth decay already (1 or more cavities)
2. Has white spots on teeth
3. Has a parent with a history of tooth decay (cavities, filled or unfilled)
4. Has unlimited access to drinking liquids other than water (soda, sports drinks, Kool-aid, juice, milk)
5. Is a person with disabilities
Fluoride varnish is both safe & beneficial for all ages (infants, toddlers, children, teens & adults)
Please download, fill out and return the guardian consent form first!
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Ready for the latest greatest grant info of 2015-16?
(We thought you might be...!)
Get your updated Grant Info HERE!
To download, first, simply hover your mouse over the upper right hand corner of your desired document. Next click the box with the arrow icon. This will open a new PDF window where you can print to your heart's delight!