Title VI Plan:
Marion County Services is opening up their Title VI for public comment starting August 15th through September 15th. If you have questions, concerns and comments related to our Title VI Plan please submit. Our organization strives to do the following:
- · Ensure that the level and quality of transportation service is provided without regard to race, color, national origin, age, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, carrier status, or low income status.
- · Identify and address, as appropriate, disproportionally high and adverse effects of programs and activities on minority population sand low-income populations.
- · Promote the full and fair participation of all affected Title VI populations in transportation decision making.
- · Prevent the denial, reduction, or delay in benefits related to programs and activities that benefit minority populations or low-income populations.
- · Ensure meaningful access to programs and activities by persons with Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
With your help we can implement new ideas and provide services for a better tomorrow!
Please submit comments in the following ways:
- · Through the website at www.mcsdd.com
- · Contacting Ryan Freeman, Marketing Manager, (573) 248-1077 Ext. 109
- · Mailing your comments:
o Marion County Services
o Attn: Ryan Freeman
o 12 Northport Plaza
o Hannibal, MO 63401